What You Need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cooking salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Food colouring
What To Do:
- Mix the flour, water salt and cream of tartar in a saucepan over medium heat until thick.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then add the oil and knead well over a floured cutting board or similar.
- Divide this blob evenly into as many colours as you'd like to make.
- Add food colouring to each ball until it is just the colour your child is looking for.
That's it! Allow the children to let their imaginations run wild!